Welcome to the Riad
The Sand Palace invites you to experience the magic of a moroccan riad. You will appreciate the tranquility, relaxation and pleasure of an undeniably charming place, that will contribute to make your stay in Taroudant unforgettable.
Sun is insured in the winter, one of the warmest city in Morocco, wind is rare. In the summer, the cold stream from the Canaries tempers the saharian heat.
|Average max. temp.||22°||23°||26°||27°||30°||32°||37°||38°||35°||32°||25°||22°|
Taroudant, the small Marrakech
Only 3 hours away from Paris,accessible through lowcost flights and 70 km away from Agadir, Taroudant embodies Morocco’s magic: the charm of an historical city, the Atlas’ mountains and the sea an hour away driving. Located in the Souss’ Valley, Taroudant is one of the oldest city in Morocco. To the North, the High-Atlas’ mountains and to the South, the Anti-Atlas’ ones. Taroudant offers beautiful landscapes perfect for hiking or other trekkings, on foot, horseback or 4X4.
The Sand Palace is a military bastion renovated , in the region of Taroudant’s tradition. Rooms have been arranged to engulf the traveler into authentic Taroudant’s magic.
- Well-being stay and discovery of Taroudant and the region with a complete range of daily treatments by our in house beauticians: massages, exfoliation, waxing, manucure, pedicure, subdermal tissue massage…
- Horseback excursion : the horses come to pick you up in front of the Palais des Sables for a short ride out or an excursion lasting a few days with bivouac and traditional picnic.
- Hiking, trekking or 4X4 excursion for the Palais des Sables’ clients from half a day to three days in the mountains.
- New mom stay, a professional paediatric nurse, a savory diet dedicated to lactation, and the treatments given by our masseuse that will make you lose the maternity weight.
- Discovery of moroccan cuisine under the supervision of our traditional cook. All the oriental tastes on your table.
Also numerous other activities to discover on sight.
Traditional night with singers ans musicians to your disposal. Picnic in the mountains. Day at the sea and so much more…